Ginger Finger & Powder
- Ginger is herb that grows mainly in Asia is used as a spice in cooking. It is also known for its therapeutic qualities.
- It is an underground stem (rhizome) that can be used fresh, powdered, dried, or in the form of oil or GINGER.
- We are offering high quality Ginger that is widely used as seasoning or condiment .And it gives delicious in taste and rich in flavor.
- The offered Ginger also helps in reducing cholesterol and lowers blood pressure and Ginger is extensively demanded in food as well as in pharmaceutical industry.
- We Kapi Global Exim, the Exporter and Supplier of Dry Ginger, Whole Dry Ginger, Split Ginger, Sliced Ginger, Ginger Root, Air Dried Ginger.
- Ginger: HS CODE 09101110
- Ginger powder: HS CODE 09101210
- Harvesting season: January to March
- Fresh ginger is known for its aromatic, spicy and pungent flavour. It has a special flavour and enhances the taste of many dishes.
- It is popularly used in Indian and Asian cuisines. Ginger is known for its healing properties.
- It facilitates digestion. It clears a sore throat and nose congestion. Our variety of ginger is freshly plucked and packed in tamper proof packaging to prevent degradation.
- When fresh Dried Ginger is sun-dried it becomes Whole Dry Ginger. Dried ginger is powdered and used in gravies, marinades and tea.
- Ginger is known for its medicinal properties. If ginger is unpeeled and then dried, it is called brown ginger. As opposed to this, if it is peeled and dried, then it is called white ginger or Split Ginger. We pack the ginger in jute bags.
- We can also customise the packing on buyer request. Dried Ginger is nothing but fresh ginger which undergoes a drying process before being used. The fresh rhizomes are soaked in water overnight after which the outer peel is carefully removed using a knife or a peeler.
- They are washed again and then sun dried on mats or barbecues for around a week. During this period, they are turned periodically. The end result is a pale white dried ginger.
|Impurity||1 to 2%|
|Moisture||6 to 9 %max|
|Damaged||1 % & 2% Max|
|Loadablity||1 X 20 Feet Container 12 Mt|
|Packing||25,50 Kg Jute Bags|
|Moisture Content||6-9% maximum|
|Purity||98% & 99%|
|Oil Content||1 to 2 % Max|
|Delivery Time||15 days after signing in sale of contract|
|Unit Price||Per Ton|