- Garden fresh turmeric powder that has a golden-yellow colour. Known for its high car cumin (colour property) content. It is a popular variety in India, where turmeric is used as a key colouring agent in ‘curries’.
- Turmeric has a mild, earthy and woody flavor. It stimulates protein digestion, and is an excellent blood purifier. The use of turmeric as a coloring agent in food dates back as far as 600 B.C.In medieval Europe.
- We Kapi Global Exim, the Exporter and Supplier of Whole Turmeric Finger and Turmeric Bulb
- Turmeric Figure: HS Code 09103030
- Harvesting Season: Jan To May
Specification for Turmeric Powder
|Ash Insoluble||0.5% (Max)|
|Total Starch||50% (Max)|